See for yourself.
Download a floor plan or contact us to arrange a tour of the Fridley location.
Get to know the Fridley care staff.
Schedule a visit with a guest at our Fridley location!
Advanced technology and personalized therapy
At Interlude Restorative Suites, we offer the most technologically advanced services alongside personalized care. At our Mercy Hospital - Unity Campus in Fridley, you will find:
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Therapy services are available seven days a week, including weekends and holidays
- Therapy services are available two times a day
- One-on-one treatment sessions
- Interdisciplinary team approach
- Physician oversight is provided by Allina Senior Care Transitions
- Availability to continue treatment with our highly trained therapist after return to home
We are proud to offer the Alter-G treadmill, an anti-gravity treadmill that uses unique, unweighting technology to allow the patient to rehabilitate with less pain. We are one of the first locations in Minnesota to use this cutting-edge technology.
Other specialized equipment includes:
- Game ready – ice is a powerful tool in managing pain. The Game Ready system combines cold with compression to reduce swelling, minimize pain and speed and enhance the body’s natural healing abilities.
- 92 degree therapy pool –warm water for Aquatic Therapy. Including an underwater treadmill with a camera system for gait analysis and training. Exercising in the water allows movement of joints without the complications of gravity.
- Bariatric equipment – therapy equipment including treatment tables, NuSteps, and parallel bars, sized for guests up to 400 pounds. Ceiling lift system for the safe movement of guests and protection of staff.
Other treatments includes:
- Edema Therapy
- Kinesio taping
- Aquatic therapy
Each suite is designed as an upscale, comfortable healing space. An in-room shower, microwave, refrigerator and sink help create a hotel-like atmosphere. Beautiful, rich wood grain furniture, plush linens and soothing color schemes contribute to an overall feeling of being in your own mini-retreat.
Interlude™ Restorative Suites takes extra steps to ensure your privacy and serenity. Our no-wake policy helps you get the rest you need. The specialized call light system lets staff know you need assistance without sounding bells or announcements.
Interlude Restorative Suites developed Priority Registration to help you feel more prepared for what happens after the hospital.
When you contact Interlude prior to your hospital stay, you’ll complete preliminary paperwork and plan other aspects of your upcoming time at Interlude. Most importantly, you’ll eliminate the stress that comes from not knowing what to expect. You’ll have the opportunity to tour Interlude, meet staff, see the innovative therapy centers and have your questions answered.
Contact Us for more information.
Made-from-scratch menu selections. Accomplished chefs. Interlude gives you and your visitors tasty dining options. Choose to dine in a neighborhood restaurant where you’ll find attentive staff ready to serve you in a beautiful setting including elegantly set tables and fireplace. Or, choose to order for in-suite delivery. Your visitors are welcome to order from the menu, too.
Interlude guests and their families enjoy gourmet sit-down meals, each floor has a dining area with a full commercial kitchen and menu service. Guests may order meals in-suite or go to one of the dining areas to eat with family and friends.
Laurel Bay Salon
Pamper yourself in the Laurel Bay Salon. Laurel Bay is a full-service licensed salon open to community guests, staff, and the surrounding neighborhood. The salon offers a full menu of hair, nail and waxing services.
Laurel Bay is proud to carry great hair and skin care products at a great price. The salon carries Surface, Moroccan Oil, Verb, and Matrix products all at an excellent price.
To make an appointment, call Laurel Bay Salon directly at 763.230.3151.
The level of comfort you’ll find at Interlude™ Restorative Suites isn’t a luxury. It’s an essential part of your successful recovery.
Follow us on Facebook.