At Interlude™ Restorative Suites, we see it is as our responsibility to continually adapt and innovate to serve the needs and desires of those seeking transitional care. In our ongoing efforts to provide you with the best environment to recover, refresh and renew following an illness or injury, your health and well-being is at the top of our mind now more than ever.
What hasn’t changed?
A holistic, fresh approach to transitional care remains our highest priority in helping you regain your independence. You can still count on:
- Superior clinically-integrated care
- In-patient rehabilitation
- Guest-focused hospitality
- Priority registration
- Private suites with a hotel-like atmosphere
- Committed, compassionate staff
- Innovative ways to engage in activities and entertainment
- Vital wellness and fitness resources
- Inviting and attractive common spaces
What has changed?
Your comfort and safety is always a primary consideration in shaping these measures:
- Modified visiting options that follow current guidelines
- Additional health and safety measures like enhanced cleaning of frequently used areas, screening and limiting those entering our buildings, adjusted protocols for moving in and out, and more
- Equipped with pathogen-reducing air purification technology
- Added meal delivery options to complement staggered dining schedules where applicable
- Updated suite housekeeping procedures
Federal and state guidance contains numerous factors that must be met and maintained in order for indoor visitation to take place. The current requirements allow for indoor visits if there have been no active cases of COVID-19 in the building within the past 14 days and if the county positivity rate is less than 10%. Visitation status will fluctuate, so please call ahead to find out what arrangements are available and if and when we are welcoming visitors.
As we work to protect the health of our guests and staff, the following visitation guidelines apply:
- Visits may be held in guest suites and/or dedicated visitation spaces.
- Designated visitation spaces may also be available for scheduled visits. The visitation rooms are set to provide comfort and privacy while maintaining social distancing. Surfaces will be regularly cleaned and disinfected and we have implemented bipolar ionization technology in our dedicated visitation spaces to help keep the air clean.
When visitation is available, we require that all visitors abide by the following:
- Visitors will be screened at the point of entry. The screening includes a series of health questions.
- Visitors must wear a mask or facial covering at all times while in the building, wash/sanitize their hands and maintain 6 feet distance from others.
- Visitors are limited to a guest’s room or the designated visitation room and must limit their movement around the community by going directly to the visit location.
- The number of visitors in the guest suite or visitation room at one time will be limited based on the size of the room to ensure physical distancing.
- Visitors under age 12 are welcome under the supervision of the adults who bring them. Children must be able to adhere to core principles like physical distancing and mask wearing.
- Due to the risk of exposure, holding hands, hugging, kissing, or other physical contact is not allowed during visits.
Schedule a visit with a guest at our Fridley location!
Schedule a visit with a guest at our Plymouth location!